10 More April Foolish Thoughts to Ponder
- Allow me to introduce my selves.
- Failure is not an option; it’s bundled with your software.
- Deja Moo: The feeling that you’ve heard this bull before.
- I’m pretty sure that sex is better than logic but I can’t prove it.
- Don’t bother me; I’m living happily ever after.
- Women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans.
- We have enough youth; how about a fountain of smart?
- I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those critical, self-righteous people around me.
- A picture may be worth a thousand words but it uses up a thousand times more memory.
- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.