A Millennium of Foolishness
- I finally got my head together, and my body fell apart.
- Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription.
- Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.
- I am in shape. Round is a shape.
- I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
- Thought for the day: in case any of you haven’t had one yet.
- Age doesn’t always bring wisdom. Sometimes age comes alone.
- If you’re living on the edge, make sure you’re wearing your seatbelt.
- Therapy is expensive, and popping bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.
- I honor my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.