10 Terrifying Thoughts For a New Millenium
- I can see clearly now, the brain is gone.
- I have kleptomania; but when it gets bad, I take something for it.
- Who are these kids, and why are they calling me Mom.
- Live each day as if it were your last… and someday you’ll be right.
- I haven’t lost my mind; it’s backed up on disk somewhere.
- Drink Varnish, and you’ll have a lovely finish.
- The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
- There’s no need to fear falling; it’s the sudden stop at the bottom that you should fear.
- Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.
- The face is familiar, but I can’t quite remember my name.
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.