10 Thoughts Sure to Scare Ya!
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Don’t play stupid with me – I’m better at it!
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler than that.
- I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
- There are three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can’t.
- If at first you don’t success, see if the loser gets anything.
- Department of Redundancy Department.
- All of me is beautiful and valuable, …even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
- Police station toilet stolen. Cops have nothing to go on…
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.