10 April Foolish Questions
- How can you tell when you’ve run out of invisible ink?
- If a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his mp3 player?
- Why are most nudists people you wouldn’t want to see naked?
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
- Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
- When you’re finally holding all the cards, why does everyone else decide to play chess?
- Do molecular biologists wear designer genes?
- Are part-time bandleaders semi-conductors?
- If most accidents occur within five miles of home, why don’t people just move?
- How many weeks are there in a light year?
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.