10 Ways to Better Your Days of 2004
- Count your blessings! Surprise yourself…you have more than you can imagine.
- Any time someone asks you a question, respond with, “Would you like fries with that?”
- Put a mirror on your desk, and make faces at yourself while talking on the phone.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives … just think what people would think of you.
- Break some rules! Rules are like New Year’s resolutions; they’re made to be broken.
- Do the Hokey Pokey once a week, just in case that’s really what it’s all about.
- “Hi-lite” your shoes. Tell people that you haven’t lost them since you did.
- Embrace your foolishness! Then people will laugh with you, not at you.
- Never tell your spouse, “The diet isn’t working.”
- Remember: 2004 is your party and everyone is invited!
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.