Scott’s Most Memorable Top 10!
- “Value Values” – the best things in life are not things.
- Keep your words sweet, in case you have to eat them.
- Embrace what’s important. He or she who dies with the most ‘joys’ wins.
- Be kind. If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- Tell the truth. That way you have a lot less to remember.
- Get better, not bitter. Pain is a blessing when you learn the lesson.
- Never argue with a crazy person. Outsiders don’t know who’s who.
- Act like a kid again. You’re never too old to be young.
- Slip into something less comfortable. Comfort never produced greatness.
- Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.
Scott Friedman, CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and former President of the National Speakers Association (NSA), is an internationally sought after professional speaker and author. As a motivational humorist, Scott inspires and entertains with engaging, interactive, and content-rich programs. Scott’s main areas of expertise are employee innovation & engagement, customer experience, and creating a happier, more connected workplace and life.